[gps-talkusers] BLIND BARGAINS AWARDS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:31:45 -0000

Hi all,

I hope this is within limits ...

I've just seen an announcement which has greatly interested me and I feel that those of you really sold out on your GPS and of course the excellent support we get 365 days of the year) may want to have a vote.

On the Blind Bargains web site, they are preparing an international poll for
the Blindness product Access Awards. It's just a free internet poll, but it would be good for people to complete the survey and, in particular, the relevant edit box for the best software and support out there.

Go to

http://www.blindbargains.com/award07.php

--
Carol Pearson