[gps-talkusers] Atlas Speaks

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 14:10:08 -0400

I actually found my Atlas speaks cd's over the weekend and got in a cleaning mode and out they went.

Just one of the casualties of I haven't used it in years, I don't need it anymore.

On 4/8/2013 11:40 PM, Mary Ellen Earls wrote:
Hi!
Please disregard the last message. I found the help and found what I needed to
know in the help.
Boy, it is _So much easier than Atlas Speaks was.
And to think 1 million POI's was considered a lot. Remember that, Charles and
Mike?
As a matter of fact, I actually came across the taped manual for Atlas Speaks
not took long ago.
Should be fun to listen to when I am feeling sentimental.
I loved what Mike said to do the heavy gps work on the PC.
Well, you've heard enough out of me for one day.
Thanks for your indulgence.
Mary Ellen EarlsTo change your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or
vacation mode):

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.