[gps-talkusers] Affordable Gps.

  • From: Melinda Rauch <mrauch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:18:27 -0600

Hi again Shanna,

Melinda and Smokey, My Mellow Fellow here,

Shanna, if cost is an issue, have you ever thought about getting a Trekker?
 I've never used one myself, but if the only reason you would be carrying
something with you is for gps use, you can't beat the trekker.  It is
similar in weight to the Braillenote Pk, but you wouldn't have to know how
to read braille, and it is supposed to be a good stand alone gps system.
And it is a lot cheaper than having to buy a new braillenote and gps.  Just
my opinion.

Take care, and be safe out there!

Your friends always,

Melinda and Smokey My Mellow Fellow and April, now our angel dog.
mrauch@xxxxxxxxx

AM