[gps-talkusers] Re: 5.3 successfully installed:

  • From: "sal-jen" <sal-jen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:31:59 -0800

Hello, I am having the same issue with my mpower qt.
I checked my space in the flash disk and since this machine is new about a
month old, it has a lot of space way more than the 2.5 mb it is requiring.
I try and upgrade it and it just keeps telling me no space for overriding
map.dll
not enough space and to hit enter.
hitting n there is nothing there if I hit escape and skip the map.dll file it
says complete but no navigation or showing of gps recievers.
thanks
Sal