[gps-talkusers] Re: 2012 maps

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 17:38:21 -0400

If you used the apex to copy the maps into the maps folder, you probably didn't get the cdb files for the other states as Keysoft hides those by default. Make sure if you are using Keysoft to show all files by pressing space-x read-x

Chris

On 7/2/2012 4:13 PM, Aaron Linson wrote:
Ok but when I test it by setting a destination it only shows the Kentucky map
is available

Once an Eagle
Always an Eagle

On Jul 2, 2012, at 4:07 PM, "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You did it Aaron, my guess is Kentucky and Indiana are in the same directory so you
won’t have to switch maps when using both maps.

Charles LaPierre, CTO Sendero Group
Developers of accessible GPS and distributors of technology for the blind

Office Phone: 888-757-6810
Email: Charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sendero web: http://www.senderogroup.com
General GPS Web: http://www.AccessibleGPS.com