[gpodder-devel] gPodder 2.0 "Day of the Tentacle" released

  • From: jspaleta at gmail.com (Jeff Spaleta)
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:09:22 -0800

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Thomas Perl <thp at gpodder.org> wrote:
> Hello there!
>
> Long time no release. That's why I decided to push gPodder 2.0
> out today and wait for some general feedback before starting the
> next iteration of development that will add support for Maemo 5
> to the new release.

This is now building in Fedora development (aka rawhide.)  Should be
available in the repository tomorrow.

I'm going to hold off pushing this as an update for F11 until the
translations stuff shakes out.  I can easily spin up some unofficial
F-11 packages in the Fedora build system if there is any interest in
them in the meantime however.

-jef