[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.11.0 release stabilization phase; call for translations

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:35:42 +0100

Hello, gPodder users and developers!

It's nearly mid-February already, and as I posted yesterday, gPodder
0.11.0 is now feature-complete. We are now entering the release
stabilization phase of gPodder 0.11.0, which means that we will not be
adding major new features to the release branch.

We will however accept patches for the tray icon (this is a release
goal), bug fixes and translation updates. If you want to help out with
translations, grab your translation file from this URL:

http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/gpodder/branches/gpodder-0.11.0/data/po/

Then, update the translation using "poedit" or a similiar tool and send
the resulting .po file to gpodder-devel at lists.berlios.de.

Please test the release branch in the upcoming two weeks, so that we are
able to deliver a good, stable new gPodder release in late February.

Enjoy,