[gpodder-devel] Where to suggest ideas?

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:53:00 +0100

Hi Thomas,

On 01/19/2011 11:56 PM, Thomas Preissler wrote:
> I am using GPodder on my Nokia N900 and I think the bugtracker
> suggested that I need to suggest it on bugs.maemo.org, what I did.

For bug reports, I prefer bugs.maemo.org for the Maemo versions of
gPodder (N800, N810 and N900) and bugs.gpodder.org for the Desktop
version. I monitor both bug trackers. The reason why the Maemo versions
have a separate bug tracker is so that Maemo users don't need to create
a new account (if they already have a maemo.org account) to file bugs,
and so that gPodder's bugs there can depend on Maemo bugs directly. If
someone accidentally files a Maemo bug in bugs.gpodder.org, that's also
no problem.