[gpodder-devel] [SOLVED] Re: gPodder does not synchronize to my filebased MP3 player

  • From: timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de (Tim Michelsen)
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 22:23:41 +0200

Hello,
I was actually confused by the icons as well.

I had no episoned in gPodder to sychronize. Therefore not a real bug.
But I am looking forward to the results of the Icon improvements diskussion.

But what I poercieved are the following things:
* the gPodder is reacting very slowly to GUI actions in current 0.11.1
=> this results in a series of user actions that may crash the program
because the user doesn't know what's going on.
* the program crashes sometimes when selecting individual episodes for
download

Kind regards,
Timmie

P.S.: The gPodder project is one of the best managed FOSS projects I
know. I mean if I look at the small resources and that always the set
release goals are met on time. The maintainer (Thomas) succeeds in
having a integrative discussion aproach. Go on like that!