[gpodder-devel] Prohibit deletion of podcast.

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 09:58:57 +0200

On Sun, 2008-04-06 at 02:42 +0100, Shane Donohoe wrote:
> I think it might be good to be able to prohibit deletion of all
> episodes from a single podcast, not just the ones selected. I have
> some that I would need to come back to.

Please add this to bugs.gpodder.org, where we can track it accordingly.
Such feature requests that are already thought-through should be posted
directly to the bug tracker, because if you post it to the mailing list,
and nobody has time to implement it right away (which is the case in 99%
of the time), it might get lost and you won't get your feature
implemented.

Posting it as a bug report/feature request makes sure somebody sees it
when searching for bugs/feature requests. Also, it allows you to get
informed when the feature is available :)

Thanks,
Thomsa