[gpodder-devel] MTP device synchronization

  • From: farkmischer at gmail.com (Mark Fischer)
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:38:06 -0500

When I run gpodder on my windows machine I am not able to use any of the
device transfer features.  When I go to additional components it says that
it is missing a dependancy and the details say that it is missing "pymtp".
I downloaded pymtp but am not sure if I need to drop it in the bin folder or
some other folder or recompile gpodder with pymtp or maybe I don't need it
since windows supports mtp natively???  Any suggestions?  Where do I go from
here?

Thanks,
Mark