[gpodder-devel] I can't find the configuration file

  • From: fridaochkelso at yahoo.com (Frida Karlsson)
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:54:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there!
I've recently started to use Linux along with Windows 7 and I'm trying to make
it as easy as possible to run the two systems on the same computer. With
gpodder I'm trying to have it installed on both Windows 7 and Linux but
download the files to the same directory and use the same database. My problem
right now is that I just can't find the gpodder configuration file. When I look
for the folder: /home/username/.config/gpodder/ it's just not there. Where can
it be if that folder doesn't exist? I'm feeling a bit stupid, which, perhaps I
am.

Thanks,
Frida