[gpodder-devel] GnomeVFS volume detector

  • From: justin.forest at gmail.com (Justin Forest)
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:34:30 +0300

Hello.

There's an update on HAL integration.  It no longer uses GnomeVFS and
should detect MTP devices.  However, I don't have one, so I'm unable
to test.  I'd like someone to report on this.

I also cleaned up the GUI from all device specific settings which are
now automatically detected.

I tested this with an iPod and 3 different FS based devices. Works
well so far, but please test it with whatever devices you have.

The new snapshot can be downloaded from:

http://repo.or.cz/w/gpodder/umonkey.git?a=snapshot;h=hal;sf=tgz

Instructions on how to run, just in case:

http://wiki.gpodder.org/wiki/Running_gPodder_from_Git#Quicker

--
// PGP Key-ID: 0x6B442D10
// FA5C 5E36 2D30 A180 8FBE 4429 C1F7 DB24 6B44 2D10