[gpodder-devel] Authentication procedure using web services

  • From: Rakesh.Dhanya at in.bosch.com (Rakesh Dhanya (RBEI/ECV1))
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:50:34 +0800

Hello,

Using web services, is it possible to authenticate a user's credentials. I want
to be logged in by default, the moment my customized gPodder client app is
started (I intend to write a small client for myself). I can encrypt and store
my username and password, but how do I reach out to the gPodder server?

I can get the subscription list by logging using the browser, but can I do this
silently in the background without popping up the browser?

If there is anyone who has an idea, please do let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh