[gpodder-devel] Accidentally cancelled queued files for download

  • From: dovdevel at gmail.com (Dov Feldstern)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 16:38:02 +0300

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 02:13,
<simplicitasetmusica39.amabel at recursor.net> wrote:
> thomas,
> thanks for your comment.
> The ?canceled files don't appear in the right-side pane in the podcasts tab.
> I had to remove the podcast from Gpodder and add it again. But this is a
> VERY BAD solution to the problem. Please help.

Perhaps your settings are such that you only see downloaded items? In
the "view" menu you can choose between "all episodes", "hide deleted
episodes", "downloaded episodes" or "unplayed episodes" -- make sure
you're set to "all episodes".

If this doesn't help, please provide more information: what platform
are you running on (Operating System), what version of gPodder, etc.

Hope this helps!
Dov