[goodfeel] length of lime aloud file name

  • From: "Musical Accents" <jmusicalaccents@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 19:17:02 -0600

    Hi, Does anyone out there know how long the maximum length of a file name
is?  I am making a scale exercise for my student and any others to follow but I
want to make a few exercises all to do with scales but each working on a
different thing.  E.G. my current 1 is about tucking their thumb under after
the get to e and need to play f, then I want an exercise that deals with tonic,
whole tone whole tone, semitone, wholetone, wholetone, wholetone, semitone and
I want to name all of these scale exercise then after the words scale exercise
I would write practicing tucking thumb, or demonstrating the pattern of any
major scale.

Janell