[goodfeel] Re: Variable Dynamic markings for repeats

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:56:57 GMT

Hi,

Alt-arrow to the one you want to come second and then cut and paste it.  This
will put it last in the list oif annotations associated with that note so it
will come out after any other ones.

I consider this fix to be an exploitation of a bug since the order really
should be dependent on the x location of the annotations.

Thanks,
Albert

--- Patrick wrote ---
Hello

I scanned in a Bach Chorale for Cello, and it repeats the first passage, the
first time through Is played mezzoforte, while the second pass is piano.  The
page as scanned in has this backwards and I would like to correct it.  By
backwards, the playback in Lime plays the piano pass first, then the mezzoforte.

Patrick

** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]