[goodfeel] Some Questions about Lime

  • From: "Brandon Olivares" <programmer2188@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:13:13 -0400

Hi,

I'm just starting to get back into using Lime and Goodfeel. I have a few
questions though that I've not been able to figure out.

1. Is there a way to mark a rolled chord? Like in braille music, with the
symbol >k (dots 345, 13) is used.

2. I wonder whether it's possible to do something like the braille partial
or full measure repeat. There is a "repeat beat" under "other symbols," but
I can't figure out what it does, and Goodfeel doesn't seem to like it. The
reason I ask is because if there are some beats with the same notes, while
most music in braille will put the symbol 7 (dots 2356), Goodfeel doesn't
seem to.

Take the first measure of Moonlight Sonata for example. In the braille music
I have, it has the first triplet in the right hand, then three partial
repeat symbols. If I enter the notes manually into Lime though and then put
it into Goodfeel, it writes out all of the notes. I wonder if there's a way
to collapse it like it is in the braille music.

Thanks,
Brandon