[goodfeel] Re: Changing cleffs.

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 15:46:28 GMT

Hi,

You can move parts around in the Parts and Voices menu and you can also use
Copy Measures to copy whole parts but I recommend making a backup copy of your
piece first.  It might actually be easier and clearer to start with a blank
piece and copy everything in correctly from what you have now.

Give it a shot and then e-mail us your file off the list if you still need help
with this.

Albert