[gobc-list] Weekly updates

  • From: tracy peterson <mgobluegirl60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "grande organics buying club group list" <gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 19:39:16 -0700

Good evening!

Here's what's happening this week...

Azure orders for the S. Casa Grande/AZ City drop are due this Wednesday, 5/27
by 4:00 PM sharp. Delivery will be for the following Thursday.

The WFN and MRH orders will be arriving this week. Payment is due by Tuesday,
June 2. If you placed an order with either of these companies and have not
received an invoice, please contact me so I can send one to you. The orders
will be at your drop locations on the following Azure delivery dates:

For S. Casa Grande/AZ City Thursday, June 4
For N. Casa Grande Wednesday, June 10

We will begin taking orders from Frontier on Monday, June 1st.

Thank you, all!

Have a safe, healthy & blessed week!

Tracy