[gobc-list] Used Royal Berkey For Sale

  • From: Karen Coghlan <ke.cog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 15:55:11 -0700

I purchased Royal Berkey March 3 2014, and only used it with water that we
got from a reverse osmosis machine. I calculate that we filtered at least
1210 gallons. We got only one set of the regular filters and one set of the
fluoride filters, fluoride filters are good for 1000 gallons, but since we
used it with ro water not tap, I wonder if it still has some life in it. The
Royal Berkey Holds 3 Gallons, but we usually only added 2 gallons a day.

Anyone interested I would like $200 for the system.

This link goes to the place I got it from.

http://www.berkeyfilters.com/berkey-water-filters/royal-berkey.html

Karen