[gobc-list] Petition: protect our medical choice (signatures needed asap!)

  • From: "GOBC - Jocelyn K." <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:22:23 -0700

Passing along from Natural News...
They've already reached the minimum # of signatures (as of a few min ago!) but keep passing this petition to get even more signatures and make a stronger statement!

Urgent action: 15,000 petition signatures needed in 3 days to protect your medical choice against forced government violations of your body.

http://www.naturalnews.com/048848_White_House_petition_health_freedom_medical_choice.html

~ Jocelyn