[gnulinuxinasia] Fwd: [asia commons] open source network in Thailand, Bangkok 13 July

  • From: "Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया]" <fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnulinuxasia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnulinuxinasia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:21:36 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11-Jul-2007 15:50
Subject: [asia commons] open source network in Thailand, Bangkok 13 July
To: WOICT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, opensourcethailand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
opensourceasia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, asia-commons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Asian-New-Media-Forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings

just a fyi

This  Friday 13 July in Bangkok there is a meeting held by Nectec to
finalize/announce a consortium to promote open source
network/activities in the country. Not exactly an open meeting (yet)
but anyone on our mailing lists who happens to be in town and would
like to attend I can extend details. ( Thanks a lot to Jim Puntasen
for making the local call, as the information that reached me is all
in Thai. The meeting is going to be in Thai language, but attendants
speak some English.
Cheers

Paola Di Maio
School of IT
MFU.ac.th

http://open.giti.nectec.or.th/

Asia Commons is the movement to create, share and sustain the
Informationa Commons in Asia. (visit: http://www.asia-commons.net).

--
FN: Frederick Noronha
http://wikiwikiweb.de/MyContacts