[gnukhata-users] new feature: theme selection

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gnukhata Users <gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 15:22:05 +0530

Dear all,

Looking at the rise in the popularity of GNUKhata, we are introducing a brand new feature.

As the subject line says, we will be having the feature for selecting themes for GNUKhata.

This will give an enhanced user experience.

Right now Abhijeet and Pallavi our two developres are on the job and we can expect this feature available for the next update.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.