[gnukhata-users] Fwd: new feature outstandings report

  • From: Krishnakant <kk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gnukhata Users <gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 10:41:28 +0530

Dear all,

Mr Kelkar has come up as usual with another new feature, seemingly not available in any other software of this level.

I think it will be good if we can implement this.

When and How can be decided by the team after due discussion.

For developers:

The changes to the system are subtle, yet fundamental as the voucher table will be altered for this. Even the interface will have another field.

What this will do is that the existing users will have a slight difficulty upgrading to the new version.

But new users will like this feature a lot.

In any case, we are writing a data migration tool so this problem may not be so big.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.