[gnukhata-devel] welcoming new programemrs

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GNUKhata devel <gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 10:11:36 +0530

hello,

I am pleased to welcome all the new developers, specialy those who have joined the mailing list, thus becoming a part of our GNUKhata family.

It is always great to have new, agressive, talented and passionate programmers. But what is more delighting is the people like you who realise the need of free software and our digital freedom.

So welcome all.

Please do your pre-requisits well and we can start working together and having fun.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.