[gmu_players] Partaay!...if you dare

  • From: mtopsche@xxxxxxx
  • To: gmu_players@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:18:21 -0400

word up playas,

The Halloween Party is THIS FRIDAY NIGHT AT 11PM IN THE BLACK BOX THEATER.
Come see the Black box like you've never seen it before, full of spectacles,
freaks and a murderously good time, muahahaha.
 There will be Live PERFORMANCES, music, dancing, FREE FOOD, Jack-o-lantern
contest, costume contest, Pin the Tail on the Zombie and many other wonderfully
foul goings on that I dare not mention.

BUT, we still need a few helping hands to put the finishing touches on our
plans.  If anyone has any sort of black lights they'd be willing to lend, we
promise to return them, nearly as they were.  Although if you find they behave
differently, i.e. start murdering your roomates or speaking in tounges, the
players waive all responsibility for any damage done to your nice white
wallpaper.  We will however reccomend a faabulous exorcist.

The other thing we need is talent. I bet you've got one! I bet you dooo! Who's
a talented little Theater student?! YOU ARE!! YES YOU ARE!  We're summoning all
Jugglers, Improvisors, Fire-breathers, Sword-swallowers, Story tellers, Fortune
tellers, Magicians, Gypsys, Troubadors and whomever else I've failed to mention
to come and display your freakishly entertaining talents on this night of
miscevious mayhem.  E-mail Steve Fillmore at wfillmor@xxxxxxx, or give him a
call, he's a friendly guy, (703)868-9725.  He'll fill you in on the details.
So, until Friday, sweet dreams little players.

Your Undead President,
~Melissa