[gmu_players] Moo Production Staff Needed

  • From: Elizabeth Replogle <ereplogl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gmu_players@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:42:17 -0500

Hello,
As many of you know, the next Studio show will be "Moo", directed by Megan
Kelleher.  We still need people to fill many positions on its technical side,
so if you are interested, please contact me (Liz) or Megan.  We are looking for
a....

Stage Manager
Assistant Stage Manager
Set Designer
Props Designer

Please let us know if you are interested!

Liz Replogle