[gmpi] Re: Actually, something since June

  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:35:04 -0500

No offense taken.  I've been as busy as the next guy, and clearly we're
a little bit stalled.

Right now there isn't a definitive plan.  We left things in sort of a
stuck state, trying to sort out how to develop GMPI spec under an
open-source model while still working within the framework of the MMA.

It's probably a good thing we've been in a holding pattern, because if
anything becomes of HD-MIDI then we'd no doubt want to be compatible
with it.  Maybe even some of the MMA members on this list would also
want to take a closer look at HD-MIDI, since they presumably have access
to the confidential working group.