[glugot] Re: To VIT

  • From: "Joe Steeve" <joe_steeve@xxxxxxx>
  • To: glugot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:22:37 +0100 (MET)

>         yes that is what we have planned too.we can start by 6th night.as
> far as php group is concerned we have agreed to split up into two
> for the linstall event.is it possible to obtain the accomadation
> for one day?

Aw., you guys are gonna participate in something?? Thats great. However, I'm
going there purely for the fun of it... RMS would be fun to listen to.

I dont know about the accomodation part. I'm gonna travel both the nights..
I'm gonna be travelling on saturday night., attend the talk on sunday
morning., and then leave the same night..

SAP., try to say something regarding this. Are you guys planning to have
some fun out there?? I mean by participating in something..

--
A proud GNU user
http://gnukid.5gigs.com/ | http://www.joesteeve.tk/

PS: This is insecure mail. If you have problems please
request for a secure confirmation.

+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben

--
GLUGOT = GNU/Linux User Group Of TCE
visit: http://www.glugot.tk /