[glugot] Re: [Arun M] [Fsf-friends] [RMS Events] Swatantra - Info

  • From: Ananth Shrinivas <compstud2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glugot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 06:39:53 -0800 (PST)

Hey Joe,

   Didn't see any information about working professionals
participation / hospitality in the home page. Are you sure i can
attend the symposium ? Otherwise I need to use my old ID card
and you need to get me a forged bonafide certificate ;-) .LOL.

- Ananth -

=====
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of
trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and
success achieved.
                                      - Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

--