[glideplan_swproj] Re: [glideplan_swproj] plugin loader

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 10:03:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi, Kubo :]
Two weeks is long time and your work is important for others.
I think that someone should continue with your work untill you will be back.
Maybe Cestmir. It seems that he is informed about what you are doing.
Please, consult it with him in detail before you leave, so he will be able to
implement the plugin loader, core/plugin interfaces, ...

T.

//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj