[glideplan_swproj] Rules for software projects, milestones

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 23:02:02 +0200 (CEST)

According to the rules of SWproject commision, we should add
three milestones to our time plan:
1) Set up of project (we must announce that our project exists to the commision
and commision must confirm it)
2) Official start of work (by this date, we have to have complete team)
3) Defence of the project (dates are published by commision) ...we have to
select the first date after submission.

Please read the rules (there are also rules for project supervisors) at:
http://ksvi.mff.cuni.cz/~holan/SWP/pravidla.html

Web page of SWproj. commision is:
http://ksvi.mff.cuni.cz/~holan/SWP

(I also post this link on our wiki.)