[glideplan_swproj] Openairspace parser

  • From: Ales Zita <ala.zita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 21:19:52 +0100

Hi all

there's a working version (including the spellchecker on unix - thx to
Kuba) of Openairspace parser in the library folder in master.
The interface will be modified further according to the needs for the
airspace drawing engine (yet to be implemented). If anybody finds any
problem with building the library, pls let me know.

Next I'm going to start implementing the mentioned airspace drawing engine
in cooperation with Maria as she is the one having most experiance with
osge so far.

brgds

Ales