[glideplan_swproj] Importing files

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 13:09:41 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,
I created a short technical specification, which describes importing of
turn-points.
This topic is relevant for all persistent files and we should work with them in
the same way (e.g. airspace).

So please, take a look at this document (it's in our wiki) and write if you
understand it,
if you agree or if you have some improvements.
You will not find there nothing surprising or revolutionary, it's only about
but it should be specified.
Please comment it as soon as possible, I want to start coding the importing and
displaying
turn points.

I was thinking again about packages (for a long time). And decided to avoid them
in this state. They could be potentially very useful, but it's not so crucial
now.
We will be able to add basic package functionalities without great changes,
if it shows important.
Sophisticated packages will be topic in the next version of application.

Tom

//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj