[glFusion-Devel] Re: uikit-framework featuredstorytext.thtml and storytext.thtml extra tag

  • From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: glfusion-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 00:16:55 +0000

Michael,

Your merge request removed a closing </p> after the rating bar:
4646{!endif}4747{!if rating_bar}48 - </p>4948{rating_bar}5049{!endif}

This is a different closing paragraph from what you reference below.

As far as I can tell, the closing </p> you reference below needs to be there, since it closes the opening paragraph at:

Thanks!
Mark