[glFusion-Devel] Re: UIKIT Status

  • From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: glfusion-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 12:46:38 +0000

The uikit framework theme is what I consider a starting point for customizations. As it stands right now, it is rather plain in colors, etc. I need to make sure I have the foundation solid before we get into customizations. Let's not worry about a footer bar or specific 'features' just yet, let's make sure the foundation is solid, things appear correctly, work correctly, have the proper spacings, etc.