[glfusion-announce] glFusion v1.6.2 is now Available!

  • From: "glFusion Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "glFusion Announce List" <glfusion-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2016 19:46:14 +0000

I am very pleased to announce the release of glFusion v1.6.2. This release continues to fine tune and enhance the capabilities of glFusion v1.6. A lot of focus on been on finding and fixing bugs and adding some polish to several new features and the overall look and feel. We spent a lot of time focusing on PHP 7 compatibility, including PHP v7.1. We also put a significant amount of effort in leveraging more UIKIT capabilities for Media Gallery.
Please see https://www.glfusion.org/article.php/glfusion-162 for the full release story.

glFusion can be downloaded at https://www.glfusion.org/filemgmt/viewcat.php?cid=1

Thanks!
The glFusion Development Team