[glenpark] Remember to Order

  • From: "Birnbaum, Corey" <Corey.Birnbaum@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "glenpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <glenpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:38:44 -0400

________________________________
Subject: Remember to Order
From: khadija@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ariareca@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:18:56 -0400

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your
browser.<http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=e2bfa9a3058f0731c4a9295c5&id=3b1450eee2&e=a15a9f97df>

[http://gallery.mailchimp.com/043f3385a3ddda7171ca50949/images/newsletter.jpg]

The Lunch Lady
________________________________
The Lunch Lady is Canada’s largest and most reliable provider of individually
catered lunches at school. We’re dedicated to making lunch time better for busy
families and school communities.

Website:
www.thelunchlady.ca<http://thelunchlady.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=e2bfa9a3058f0731c4a9295c5&id=238037669a&e=a15a9f97df>

Twitter:
[http://gallery.mailchimp.com/8769e7af39e4039c7842323d9/images/twitter.png]
@LunchLadyGroup<http://thelunchlady.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=e2bfa9a3058f0731c4a9295c5&id=cc95221667&e=a15a9f97df>

Facebook:
[http://gallery.mailchimp.com/8769e7af39e4039c7842323d9/images/facebook.png]
Find us on
Facebook<http://thelunchlady.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e2bfa9a3058f0731c4a9295c5&id=ab9554b515&e=a15a9f97df>

[http://gallery.mailchimp.com/8769e7af39e4039c7842323d9/images/orderonline.png]<http://thelunchlady.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e2bfa9a3058f0731c4a9295c5&id=81e9d83e1c&e=a15a9f97df>

If you have misplaced your paper menu and would prefer not to order online,
please reply to this email with the word MENU and your school name in the
subject line and we would be happy to send you a new copy.

Blog Posts
________________________________

When it Comes to Food, Keep it Short and NOT TOO SWEET!

[http://gallery.mailchimp.com/043f3385a3ddda7171ca50949/images/cartoon_cake.gif]

Remember the story of Hansel and Gretel? How did the witch attract them? It
sure wasn’t a cottage made of broccoli and carrots, was it? No, it was candy,
chocolate and gingerbread. Do you think they left a trail of whole wheat
breadcrumbs markers to find their way back home? Probably not...Read
More<http://thelunchlady.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e2bfa9a3058f0731c4a9295c5&id=7ad4547759&e=a15a9f97df>

Ontario's New School Food & Beverage Act

[http://gallery.mailchimp.com/043f3385a3ddda7171ca50949/images/to_trillium_new.jpg]

In January 2010, the Ontario Ministry of Education passed new legislation
placing restrictions on what types of food can be sold in Ontario elementary
schools. The School Food and Beverage Act will come into effect September 2011,
but all Lunch Lady kitchens are already fully compliant. To learn more about
the new legislation, and what the Lunch Lady is doing to help please visit our
blog...Read
More<http://thelunchlady.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e2bfa9a3058f0731c4a9295c5&id=d05a5b2f21&e=a15a9f97df>

Contact Us
________________________________
Name  Khadija Gova
Email  khadija@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:khadija@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone  416-901-2829
Fax  416-901-3329
Address

        Your NEW Summer Menu is Now Available!
The Lunch Lady is proud to be offering service to your school. Our final menu
is now available and we have begun accepting orders. You can order
online<http://thelunchlady.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e2bfa9a3058f0731c4a9295c5&id=f7f7e3d886&e=a15a9f97df>
 or using the paper menu sent home with your child.

Who can believe that Summer is coming!? May and June are wonderful months in
Canada when we all enjoy the warmer weather and dream about our plans for the
Summer. At school it’s the season for Track & Field, soccer and baseball – a
time when kids need the energy boost of a well balanced lunch. Every School
Day, our Lunch Ladies and Lunch Guys are up early, busily preparing the perfect
foods for the Summer Season to provide all the food energy that children need
to do their best in the afternoon. Our menu has something for everyone, and we
welcome you to enjoy a good lunch from our kitchens.
A Few Summer Menu Highlights
(Hot meal) Chicken Quesadillas: For a little Mexican sunshine, we've brought
quesadillas back for our Summer Menu. Look for the Vegetarian version on-line.

(Hot meal) Soft Beef Tacos: Made with Mildly Mexican seasoned ground beef and
rice rolled up in whole wheat tortillas.
(Hot meal) Curly Crazy Lasagna: First offered on our Spring menu and brought
back as a favourite on our Summer Favourites Menu … Our very own “mixed up”
lasagna recipe has all the delicious ingredients of traditional lasagna….it’s
just not in squares!
(Cold meal) Chicken Caesar Salad: The number one favourite Lunch Lady salad all
across Canada! Made with fresh crisp Romaine lettuce, white meat chicken
strips, crunchy croutons and creamy Caesar dressing on the side, it’s sure to
please.
(Cold meal) Summer Picnic Plate: Features an assortment of fresh cut fruit,
fresh veggies, sliced tomato & lettuce, vanilla yogurt fruit dip, cheese and a
whole wheat dinner bun. Vegetarian.

(Cold meal) Crunchy Chicken Ranch Wrap: We had so many requests, we had to
bring it back for the Summer menu. Tasty breaded chicken, romaine lettuce and
lite Ranch dressing rolled up in a whole grain flour tortilla. How can
something so simple taste so good?

New! Danone Coolision Duo Yogurt tube:  We tried this brand new product and
loved it. It’s two flavours of fruit yogurt side by side (that’s the Duo part).
You can enjoy them separately or fold it and get two flavours at once! We serve
it frozen for a perfect Summer cool treat.

New! Fresh Melon Cup:  Summer is the time for refreshing fruit! Look for the
Fresh Melon Cup. We will be serving cantaloupe or honeydew or watermelon
depending on availability and top quality.

It’s NEVER too cold for a RIPS 100% Fruit Juice Slushie: Give yourself a “Brain
Freeze “ This product is exclusive to the Lunch Lady Group. It comes in a cool
foil pouch. It arrives at school frozen and will partially thaw by lunch time.
[sorry – not available in BC]

Looking for your usual Favourite? They are all there on your menu; Mac ‘n
cheese, Grilled cheese sandwich, Burgers, Pancakes, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Warm
garlic breadstick, All day breakfast, Side salad, Soup, Fresh veggies …. Please
see the paper menu and check on-line for the full menu…Enjoy your Lunch!

This list is just the beginning!
To view our full menu companion:
Please visit our
website!<http://thelunchlady.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e2bfa9a3058f0731c4a9295c5&id=c18fa338b8&e=a15a9f97df>

Frequently Asked Questions
What if I need extra menus?
Don’t worry, simply order online or respond to this email with MENU and your
school name in the subject line and we will gladly send you a new menu.

What if I want to change or cancel my order?
If your child is ill we will accept cancellations up to 8am on the day of
service. For changes or to cancel for other reasons [like a school trip] 3 days
notice is appreciated. Any cancelled meals will be credited to your account for
use another time.

What do I do if my child has allergies or special food preferences?
All of our meals are prepared fresh daily in a health inspected peanut/tree-nut
free commercial kitchens. If your child has any special food needs or food
allergies, we are happy to accommodate them. Indicate the food allergy on the
menu order form and please contact us to discuss your child’s needs and to
obtain a Student Food Allergy Form.

What if I am ordering for more than one child?
If you are ordering by paper, keep menus together and attach one cheque payable
to "The Lunch Lady". If you are ordering online, 'Enter' and 'Save' each
child's orders. Select 'Pay Now' at the end of your session and Make 1 credit
card payment only.

How can I get involved in the Lunch Lady franchise network?
We have a number of franchise opportunities available across Canada. Visit our
website or email us at
franchise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:franchise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> for more
information.

You are an important Lunch Lady Customer

 ariareca@xxxxxxxxxxx from this list.

Copyright (C) 2011 Lunch Lady All rights reserved.

Forward<http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=e2bfa9a3058f0731c4a9295c5&id=3b1450eee2&e=a15a9f97df>
 this email to a friend
Update your
profile<http://thelunchlady.us2.list-manage1.com/profile?u=e2bfa9a3058f0731c4a9295c5&id=6a662a8a32&e=a15a9f97df>