[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) winners of the XXXIII International Poetry Competition and Narrative Your new initiatives are great. I will answer you in the corresponding mail

  • From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Global Harmony Association. GHA groups." <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 19:23:29 +0530

Respected Prof. Ernesto,

Please, accept my hearty congratulations to you for first prize of  XXXIII
International Poetry Competition and Narrative "Letters to the World 2013"

With high regards and love,
best harmony wishes,

Dr. Surendra Pathak

*Dr. Surendra Pathak*
*Professor & Head of the Department,
ChetnaVikas Mulya Shiksha (Value Education)*
*Director Research-IASE Deemed University
*
*IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya Mandir,
Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India
Phone: 01564 223625, Fax- 01564-220057, 2236827
Mobile: +91-9414086007,  E-mail: pathak06@xxxxxxxxx*
*Vice President GHA and President -  GHA -INDIA  (
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/) <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/%29*>*
Special Consultant : International Association of Educators for World Peace
(IAEWP) http://www.iaewp.org/
Member International Advisory Board : GROUND REPORT INDIA
http://www.groundreportindia.com/p/advisory-boards.htm<http://www.groundreportindia.com/p/advisory-boards.html>
http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak
Former Director, Jeevan Vidya Study Centre, Somaiya Vidya Vihar, Mumbai
Personal Blogs / websites
www.madhyasth-darshan.info
http://madhyasth-darshan.blogspot.com/
http://www.jeevanvidya.info/