[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) About Peace Actors

  • From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "() Peace from Harmony" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 23:23:24 +0530

[image: diwali greetings]
*Warm wishes to all GHA members and friends *
*Happy Diwali to all*

Dr. Surendra Pathak,

*Professor & Head, Department of Value Education,
**Direc**tor-Research & Dean-Social Sciences**, *

*Project Director**: Interdisciplinary Research Projects & World Conference
on Existential Harmony  **(*www.existentialharmony.org/*) *
http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak
*Vice President GHA, President- GHA-INDIA * (www.peacefromharmony.org),
*Special Consultant* :IAEWP (www.iaewp.org),
*Member, WCPA* (www.wcpa.biz/),
*Member, Advisory Board* : Ground Report India
www.groundreportindia.com<http://www.groundreportindia.com/p/advisory-boards.html>
 websites : www.coexistence.in

*IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya  Mandir, Sardarshahar, 331401,
Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India, Mobile: +91-9414086007,
www.iaseuniversity.org.in, www.gandhividyamandir.org.in,
www.bttc-gvm.org.in/, www.iaseve.org.in*