[gha] Re: [gha-peace] Re: [gha-peace] GPS Chapter 12: War is Death/Murder; Peace is Life.

  • From: "Takis Ioannides" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "takis.ioannides" for DMARC)
  • To: "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 13:59:18 +0200

Dear Leo,

YES, by
Dr Panagiotis (Takis) D. Ioannides, Vice President of GHA
Dr Dr Apostolos J Paschos, member of GHA
Dionyssios Georgakopoulos, member of GHA

Поддерживаю автора.

Понедельник, 30 ноября 2015, 18:23 +04:00 от Leo Semashko <
leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>:

Dear GHA members, friends,

*I am happy to send you in attachment the Global Peace Science (GPS) 12th
very little Chapter (6 articles by Charles Mercieca, Ernesto Kahan and my
on 15 pages) for your discussion and approval by your YES or NO during 3
days, until December 3 inclusively*.
The Chapter is published on the GHA Website:

*http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=612
<http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=612> *This is not the last
chapter, as I assumed earlier. The matter is that in November so many
excellent scientific articles has accumulated that I decided to gather them
in additional Chapter 13, which I will send to you soon.

I invite you to comment any part of Chapter-12 and editing it. Your
silence will be a sign of your consent for me.

I ask you, please, keep all the text technical parameters: its fonts,
margins, size, alignment, etc. Thank you for your active participation in
this important discussion.

We should publish our GPS book in January 2016. Who wants to remind
himself the GPS subject and mission can see its domain matrix in 3+ pages
here: *http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=624
<http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=624>*.

With love, best wishes for peace from harmony through science,

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President

NO TO USA WAR WITH RUSSIA:
*http://diy.rootsaction.org/petitions/no-to-war-hot-or-cold-with-russia