[gha] Re: [gha-peace] HAPPY BIRTH DAY

  • From: ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 18:49:38 +0200

Dear Ammar my wonderful friend
Thank you very much for your message-poem for my birthday and our precious friendship, which is increasing every day.
I apologize for the delay in responding this message because problems with my computer after I had the bad idea to install Windows 8.1
A hug
Peace and love
Ernesto Kahan

Quoting ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>:

Dear Ernesto,It's for 75 th annivercery .Love and peace .Ammar

Le Mercredi 2 décembre 2015 8h28, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

HAPPY BIRTH DAY

Our Dearest Friend Ernesto,

GHA is happy to congratulate you with your 75 birth day and wishes you strong health, new poetic and peacemaking achievements and also still 75 years of life!

We highly appreciate your great peace activity during 10 years in the GHA, which recognized you in the Highest Honorary Title "WORLD HARMONY CREATOR" in 2010: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=513

You have made a great contribution to each of the GHA 8 books and in the majority of its 50 projects of global peace for 10 years. This is partly reflected on your personal page on the site "Peace from Harmony":
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=338  This page is waiting for your new poems and peacekeeping ideas.

With love and best wishes for peace from harmony through science, art, education and religion,

Cordially,

Leo Semashko,
GHA President