[gha] Re: [gha] Re: New update

  • From: "maitreyee bardhanroy" <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 27 Jun 2013 18:50:04 -0000

Dear Leo.
You know it well that our motto is the priority of the children with disability
. This was our motto of the past this is our motto of the present and this will
also be our motto in the future.Therefore our ambition in  life and your
ambition i life are the same and that is why we are together.
Thank you.
Maitreyee

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 19:12:21 +0530  wrote

Most Respected Brother Dr. Leo,We totally agree with you that ,"If we are ever
to have real peace in this world we shall have to begin with the children, with
the ABC of Harmony and with their harmonious peace education".All the great
efforts made by you & by all the Esteemed members /family of GHA in building up
the Harmonious Civilization among the Global Citizens Of This Earth Planet by
uniting them all in Harmony for PEACE, LOVE,JUSTICE,  FRATERNITY & HAPPINESS is
incredible & very significantly remarkable .We wish you & all GHA family ALL
THE VERY BEST in accomplishing the Mission of ABC of GHA.
With Regards & Prayers,Your Brother & Co-Worker,Dr. Madhu Krishan,Founder &
Chairman Of Academy Of Universal Global Peace,www.augp.edu.inwww.augp.webs.com

Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:06:30 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] New update

New update

Dear GHA members,

I was happy to add today the pages of ABOUT US and CONTACT US the key for GHA
idea in all of our priorities: children, peace, education, and ABC of Harmony:

If we are ever to have real peace in this world we shall have to begin with the
children.

Mahatma Gandhi

If we are ever to have real peace in this world we shall have to begin with the
children, with the ABC of Harmony and with their harmonious peace education.

GHA

Please, see this update on the home page here:www.peacefromharmony.org

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:

P/Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn