[gha] Re: from Sarah Letter from the Nobel Committee This is also a gift

  • From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Global Harmony Association. GHA groups." <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:19:46 +0530

Dear Dr. Leo,
I wish you well;
I wish you peace;
I wish you love;
I wish you true.
I wish you harmony
But the most I wish for is a wonderful life for you!
Warm birthday greetings!

Dr. Surendra Pathak

*Professor & Head, *Department Value Education (ChetnaVikas Mulya Shiksha)

*Director Research & Dean Social Science** *-IASE Deemed University

IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Sardarshahar, 331401,
Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India
Phone: 01564 223625, Fax- 01564-220057, 2236827, Mobile: +91-9414086007,
E-mail: *pathak06@xxxxxxxxx*

www.iaseuniversity.org.in, www.gandhividyamandir.org.in,
www.bttc-gvm.org.in/, www.iaseve.org.in

*http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak*

 *Project Director  :** (*www.existentialharmony.org/*)*

*Interdisciplinary Research Projects & World Conference on Existential
Harmony *

 *International Associations*

   - Vice President GHA, President- GHA-INDIA  (www.peacefromharmony.org)
   - Special Consultant :IAEWP (www.iaewp.org)
   - Member, WCPA (www.wcpa.biz/)
   - Member, Advisory Board : Ground Report India
www.groundreportindia.com<http://www.groundreportindia.com/p/advisory-boards.html>

Personal Blogs / websites : Madyasth Darshan-Sah Astitvavad
                         www.madhyasth-darshan.info,
madhyasth-darshan.blogspot.com, www.jvidya.com,www.coexistence.in

                 Former Director, Jeevan Vidya Study Centre, Somaiya Vidya
Vihar, Mumbai