[gha] Updated version of the GHA invitation letter to joint CSSS was approved

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Charles Mercieca <mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>, Harry Gensler <harrygensler@xxxxxxxxx>, Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>, <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>, Subhash Sharma <re_see@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>, Bishnu Pathak <pathakbishnu@xxxxxxxxx>, Uraz Baimuratov <uraz.baimuratov@xxxxxxxxx>, R. Kaziyeva <rkaziyeva@xxxxxxxxx>, <aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx>, Heli Habyarimana <haheli2001@xxxxxxxx>, María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>, celia altschuler <psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx>, ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>, ron anderson <rea@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:26:10 +0400

Dear CSSS members,

I am pleased to inform you that we have discussed and approved unanimously (we
have not received any objections), an updated version of the GHA invitation
letter to joint CSSS (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=579). We are
becoming more and more clear its great peace value.

CSSS is a world-wide scientific discovery and empirical evidence of spheral
classes of the population as natural, but yet unknown science and humanity,
universal actors of World Peace, to which is dedicated our GHA as and many
other similar peace associations and organization in the world. CSSS is the
first historic opportunity to discover the eternal and unconditional real
source of Global Peace in deep social harmony of spheral classes of population.

This will allow the CSSS participants and sponsors to be the first candidates
for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2015, if we will complete it in 2014. This is very
important and prestigious for each of us as peacemakers.

I thank you for all your comments and editing, especially Bruce. The updated
letter will allow more efficiently to look for sponsors for the CSSS to fund it
$60,000.

Ultimately, we can say to potential sponsors so: if you want to perpetuate your
name by the world scientific discovery, unprecedented contribution to world
peace and to receive the Nobel Peace Prize, then, please, finance it at $60,000
and you will be a participant and one of its leaders.

I invite each of you to take a close look at the famous you and wealthy people
for similar invitation and contact with me.

Thank you very much  for your interest and participation in this unprecedented
peace project.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;