[gha] THANKS FOR APPOINTING AS GHA AMBASSADOR OF PEACE AND DISARMAMENT FROM HARMNY AMONG THE WORLD CHILDREN

  • From: Priya poetess <priyapoetess4u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:39:20 +0530

To,

Dr. Leo Semashko
President, Global Harmony Association (GHA)

Dear Respected Sir,

It is a Honor and a matter of great prestige that GLOBAL HARMONY
ASSOCIATION has appointed me as GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament
from Harmony among the World Children. It is not only an honor for me as a
Child poetess but also a tribute for all the Children of the World
especially for 615 million girls of India. I am also thankful to you
personally and all the members of GHA for giving me a stepping stone to put
my work on the World platform. I personally feel that children play a great
role in bringing peace and harmony in the world. Our ancient scriptures
always say " Be like a child ", a child who is without hatred, without ego,
without prejudice and just near his Creator. In Indian custom we do '
Kanjak Pujan ' during Navratra Festivals just to honor the Child
Consciousness as we see in him a God. It is aptly said " We are born
intelligent but Education ruined us ; as we grow up, we catch up with
greed, ego, hatred, prejudice and hence we are not, that we were."

Here, I thank my father Shri Narendra Agrawal who has been a mentor to me
all through my career and guided me in my efforts to Academic and Poetic
Excellence to do something good for myself, my State, my Nation and World
at large.I also thank my mother Smt. Anita Agrawal who has been a source of
inspiration and showering her love and supporting me all through my career.I
also thank my Poetic Guru Dr. Kishor Kabra whose selfless devotion has
developed my hidden art and made me diamond from unpolished stone.

Once again thanking you Sir Dr. Leo Semashko and all the members of GHA for
showering all your love and best wishes to me.

--

           Do Pal                 Khiltey Phool Chatakti     Aatank se Aman
Tak

*Sincerely yours,*

*Priya Agrawal*

--

*Author of ' Aatank se Aman Tak ' - Book on World Peace*
 * Priya Agrawal - Child Poetess*

*Winner of prestigious National Balshree Awards for Creative Writing.*

*Winner of America's prestigious Skipping Stones Youth Honor Awards for
Multicultural International Understanding for the year 2012 - Only girl to
receive from the subcontinent and amongst Top 10 children of the World.*

   - Priya Agrawal, 16 years of age, from Ahmedabad, India – is a child
   poetess and author of three Hindi Poetry books at the young age. Apart from
   being writer at the young age, she excels in Academics also. She has scored
   99.75 percentile in Std 10 examination and intents to do Computer Science
   with specialization in Robotics after 12.Her future vision includes
   meeting President Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth, World Level Awards and
   have foreign study with full Scholarship.

   - Author of 'Do Pal ' (2008) – collection of 70 Hindi poems on various
   issues like Save Girl Child, Women Empowerment, Child Labour, Anti –
   Smoking, Save Trees, Population Explosion, Poverty, Menace of dowry,
   Education System, Culture etc.

   - Author of ‘Khiltey Phool Chatakti Kaliyan’ (2009) - collection of 80
   poems on National Integration, Love, Humanity and Character Building.

   - Author of ' Aatank se Aman Tak ' (2011) - collection of 50 poems on
   World Peace in the memory of Martyrs of Mumbai Terrorist attack.

   - Priya’s poetry has received the messages from India’s President, His
   Holiness Dalai Lama, Commonwealth Secretary General, World Peace Foundation
   and many national dignitaries.

   - Books selected by RRMR foundation for distribution in libraries.

   - Written over 500 poems and over 700 couplets.

   - Selected amongst Top 111 Women writers of India of 21st century by '
   The Sunday Indian '.

   - Youngest Invitee at the age of 14 at 7th International Writer's
   Festival, Wardha (Maharashtra - India ) in 2011.

   - Interviewed by Doordarshan National Network, All India Radio and
   private T.V channels for her poetry talent.

   - Interviewed by various prestigious publications like Bhaskar Group,
   Times of India Group,  Spenta Publications, etc.

   -

   - *Website* : *www.wix.com/priyapoetess4u/india
   <http://www.wix.com/priyapoetess4u/india>*

   <http://www.facebook.com/priyapoetess> *

   - *www.youtube.com <http://www.youtube.com> : Priya Poetess*

View on www.google.com : Priya Agrawal, Ahmedabad
*FAMILY BACKGROUND*: Grandfather Lt.Shri Dharampalji Agrawal was associated
with World's biggest Cow Shelter ' Gaushala '. Grandmother Smt. Liladevi
Agrawal is a pious lady and a house-wife. Father Shri Narendra Agrawal is a
Clairvoyant Fore teller and Energy Life Coach. Mother Smt. Anita Agrawal is
a Cosmic Healer. Elder sister Riya Agrawal pursuing MBA Finance. Brother
Uttaransh Agrawal is a National Chess Player and studying in 6th Std.Whole
family works for the Education of poor slum children.