[gha] Re: Surgery + Your article in GPS book

  • From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 11:12:13 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Leo,
promise
Before my hospitalization in Paris, you asked me to do an investigation on
young people in my country, Algeria, I promised you to make it last September,
but for health reasons I finished it last  Wednesday .
I hope it will convince you
Peace

Ammar Banni

Le Vendredi 15 novembre 2013 10h56, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> a
écrit :

Re: Surgery + Your article in GPS book
Dear Subhash,

Thank you very much for your valuable information: I'm looking forward to your
invitation to your conference.

I like to invite you also to write the additional, very important article in
3-4 pages in the GPS book with such about title:
- Peace from Harmony through the Ahimsa Principle at Buddhist Indian King
Ashoka (3rd century BC).

Here you could also unfold the king symbol of Four Lions, about what you wrote
earlier in your works. Please, let me know: could you write this article or no
up to January 31? Thanks you,

State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
and
In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606;