[gha] Re : Re: Re: Surgery, GPS, its Central Law and our Order of Discussion +++ Thanks for the warm wishes and creative invitations and suggestions

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:58:47 +0000 (GMT)

Dearest Leo

So happy to receive your positive news after the surgery.
Sending you warmest thoughts for a good recovery.

Lida

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
www.lidsher.com
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
Paris and Malta

 Objet: [gha] Re: [gha] Re: Surgery, GPS, its Central Law and our Order of
 À: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Cc: kanakmaldugar@xxxxxxxxx
 Date: Mardi 12 novembre 2013, 18h43

 Its a matter of great relief to us that you
 are O.K. and slowing capturing you original

 position,don`t be too hurry.Your health is the first
 priority.

  All the best .

 Maitreyee

 On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:02:56 +0530  wrote

 > Re: [gha] Re: Surgery, GPS, its Central Law and our
 Order of Discussion   +++ Thanks for the

 warm wishes and creative invitations and suggestions

 Dear Kanakmal, dear GHA members,

 I am truly excited and cordially thank you for your dozens
 of letters of warm wishes in

 connection with my successful surgery. Thank you very much
 for your attention, good attitude

 and high recognition of my achievements that were possible,
 and will only be possible with you

 jointly as a team.

 Our spiritual unity and brotherhood in harmony with our
 common, almost 10 years old,

 unwavering goal of global peace from harmony, for which we
 are paving the cognitive

 intellectual way for the first time in the world, all of
 this is our supreme and

 unchallengeable advantage. This is our main strength, power
 and spiritual energy.

 Now I can not work as fast as before, but today I start (or
 rather - continue) a series of

 individual invitations to GPS book and offers of its joint
 publication. Here, the best

 response would be direct and honest answer about your
 ability or inability and convenient for

 you the terms and conditions of execution. This is our
 creative kitchen, where we together are

 creating an unprecedented, very important and useful for
 humanity dish called Global Peace

 Science (GPS):www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585

 In connection with this, my first suggestion is to the
 Honorary President of GHA - India,

 Chancellor of IASE University, GHA partner in publishing our
 historical "The ABC of Harmony

 for Global Peace…"(2012) - Could we discuss with you
 the issue of joint (similar to ABC)

 publication of the GPS book in late 2014? This book, like
 the past one, would raise the

 international prestige of your conference in 2015. Is
 possible a repeat of this fruitful

 experience for your IASE or not? Thank you for your
 response.

 State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

 Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

 Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA) since
 2005;

 Director, GHA Website "Peace from
 Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

 Global Peace Science from
 Harmony:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585and

 In Russian:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606;

 World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony
 Base:

 GHA Peace Video:http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;

 My Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

 Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356,
 Russia

 Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn