[gha] Re : Letter from the Nobel Committee

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 11:39:00 +0100 (BST)

Dear Leo

Thank you so much for sharing this news...! And yes congratulations for being a
candidate among all the rest!

Warmest regards to all

Lida

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
www.lidsher.com
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: &quot;Muse of Harmony&quot;
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
Paris and Malta

--- En date de : Dim 16.6.13, Leo Semashko  a écrit :

&gt; De: Leo Semashko
&gt; Objet: [gha] Letter from the Nobel Committee
&gt; À: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
&gt; Date: Dimanche 16 juin 2013, 12h29
&gt; Letter from the Nobel
&gt; Committee
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Dear GHA Members,
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; I am happy to share with you the nice news for us. Yesterday
&gt; I received the Nobel Committee&#39;s letter of April 8,
&gt; 2013:
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; “Dear Sir,
&gt;
&gt; The Norwegian Nobel Committee has received your proposal for
&gt; the 2013 Nobel Peace Prize. This year 259 candidates have
&gt; been registered. The name of the prize recipient for 2013
&gt; will be announced on October 11. Sincerely, Secretary,
&gt; Signature.”
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; This letter means that the GHA is recognized as one of the
&gt; 259 candidates for the Nobel Peace Prize 2013.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; I recall my nomination, which we discussed and approved in
&gt; July 2012:
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; &quot;Nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2013 of the
&gt; Global Harmony Association on behalf of the co-authors
&gt; international group (76 co-authors from 26 countries) of the
&gt; book: The ABC of
&gt; Harmony for World Peace, Harmonious Civilization and
&gt; Tetranet Thinking, Global Textbook, by Dr. Leo
&gt; Semashko, Project Manager, Editor in Chief and GHA 75
&gt; coauthors from  26 countries (first published in
&gt; English in India, New Delhi, Doosra Mat Prakashan, 2012, 334
&gt; pages, ISBN – 978-81-923108-6-2) as an unprecedented in
&gt; world history scientific and spiritual peacemaking
&gt; instrument to achieve world peace from conscious social
&gt; harmony through a global harmonious education and
&gt; enlightenment in this ABC.&quot;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; The GHA ten distinguished professors also sent similar
&gt; nomination to the Nobel Committee:
&gt;
&gt; Vladimir Bransky, Alexander Subetto, Erika Lazarova, Bishnu
&gt; Pathak, Ernesto Kahan, Norman Kurland, Glen Martin,
&gt; François Houtart, Matjaz Mulej and Rudolf Siebert.
&gt; Again, we sincerely thank them. They, obviously, received or
&gt; will receive such feedback from the Committee.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Of course, we all understand that, reasoning mathematically,
&gt; the chance of one of the 259 - it&#39;s a very small chance.
&gt; But it is not zero! This is important. But the choice will
&gt; be not mathematical, and on social and peacemaking
&gt; importance. We&#39;ll find out about it on October
&gt; 11.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; We&#39;ll hope for the best and at the same time we will
&gt; prepare ourselves to repeat the GHA nomination after it for
&gt; the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014. After all, the GHA peace
&gt; merits and achievements are constantly growing, with which
&gt; grow and our chances for this award. GHA has earned it by
&gt; law for 8 years of unprecedented peace activity through
&gt; promotion of global harmony and harmonious education in 46
&gt; GHA projects, each of which is a peace project, but in its
&gt; own way.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; In any case, we have every reason to be proud of GHA
&gt; official recognition as a candidate for the Nobel Peace
&gt; Prize in 2013.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; I am happy to congratulate all of us on this!
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; With love, best harmony wishes,
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Leo
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Dr Leo Semashko:
&gt;
&gt; State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
&gt;
&gt; Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from Harmony;
&gt;
&gt; Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
&gt;
&gt; Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA);
&gt;
&gt; Director, GHA Website &quot;Peace from
&gt; Harmony&quot;: www.peacefromharmony.org
&gt;
&gt; World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony
&gt; Base:
&gt;
&gt; www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541;
&gt;
&gt; GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
&gt;
&gt; www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478;
&gt;
&gt; P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;
&gt;
&gt; Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356,
&gt; Russia
&gt;
&gt; Phone: 7 (812) 597-65-71; Skype: leo.semahko
&gt;
&gt; Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn